Are you looking for the best snorkel mask? We have done all of the research for you and compiled a list of the 10 best snorkel masks. Whether you are an experienced diver or just getting started, we’ve got something that will work for everyone!
But with so many options on the market, which one should you choose?
Check out our list of the 10 best masks for snorkeling. With so many great options available on the market today, there’s no reason not to have a fantastic time underwater. Happy swimming!
10 Best Snorkel Mask Reviews
#1- Greatever Dry Snorkel Set
The Greatever Dry Snorkel is our top pick. It has a compact, foldable design. Attached to the mask is a dry snorkel that features an anti-fog and no leaking technology that prevents water from entering the tube while you’re submerged in the water.
- It comes with an adjustable strap and quick-dry feature, making it the ideal choice for people of different ages.
- It’s made with high-quality silicone material that is flexible and durable, making it long-lasting and comfortable for users.
- It has an adjustable strap so that anybody can use the product without difficulty.
- It’s a little more expensive than the other masks on our list.
- It is not ideal for people looking to go more than 3 feet below the surface.
#2- PRODIVE Premium Dry Top Snorkel
The PRODIVE Premium Dry Top Snorkel is also top of our list. The dry top snorkel is one of the most versatile options on the market, making it perfect for just about any use. It’s equipped with an innovative valve that guards against water seeping into the snorkel.
- It is highly versatile because it is a dry top, allowing you to breathe normally as if on land.
- It also used a unique one-way purge technology that allows for quick and easy clearing of water when submerged underwater.
- It can be difficult to wear if you have a beard or facial hair. It can rub against your skin and cause discomfort.
- Requires careful cleaning considering the purge valve isn’t removable.
#3- ZIPOUTE Snorkel Mask
The ZIPOUTE Snorkel Mask is the perfect accessory for those who want to take their snorkeling experience underwater. It’s a full-face mask that lets you breathe normally as if on land, making it very easy and comfortable to use.
- It has a 360-degree view due to its use of a glass window and the top part of the mask.
- It has a built-in snorkel, allowing you to enjoy longer dives without having to resurface for air.
- It’s made with lightweight and durable materials, so it’s very comfortable to wear even for long periods.
- It can fog up if there isn’t proper airflow inside the mask.
- It’s not as versatile as other options as it is only for snorkeling and not for diving or skin diving.
#4- Greatever G2 Full Face Snorkel Mask
The Greatever G2 Full Face Snorkel Mask is another great option to consider. It comes in different colors and sizes, making it easy to find the perfect fit for you. It’s equipped with an anti-fog coating that lets you enjoy your underwater adventures without any problems.
- It has an adjustable head strap, suitable for most people regardless of their age.
- It comes in two sizes to choose from, making it easy to find the perfect size for your face.
- Easy to slip on and off because of its lightweight design.
- The coating can wear down over time if not correctly taken care of.
- It can be tough to get used to breathing through the snorkel, so it’s better for people already used to using one.
#5- DIVELUX Full Face Snorkel Mask
The DIVELUX Full Face Snorkel Mask is a unique option to consider. It has an extendable nose plus full-face design, making it the ideal accessory for those who want to experience snorkeling like never before. DIVELUX made it from high-quality materials that are both comfortable and lightweight.
- It’s made with hypoallergenic silicone material, making it comfortable to wear for users of all skin types.
- Great for people with glasses or anyone who prefers a wider field of view.
- You can use it for both snorkeling and other aquatic activities such as skin diving, scuba diving, water skiing, and many more.
- It can fog up due to its plastic lenses. It’s best not to use this mask in cold air, windy conditions, or when wearing a hat.
- The mask doesn’t have a lot of space for the nose, so it can feel tight and uncomfortable if you have a larger nose.
#6- Orsen Full Face Snorkel Mask
The Orsen Full Face Snorkel Mask is one of the best accessories you can have for your next snorkeling trip. It’s equipped with a dry top system with an internal valve that closes when submerged underwater, preventing water from seeping in.
- You can use it for skin diving, windsurfing, snowboarding, and many more.
- It has an anti-fog coating that prevents fogging inside the mask while you snorkel.
- Lighweight and made with high-quality materials for optimum comfort and durability.
- It can be challenging to put on and take off due to its inflexible design.
- It may not fit appropriately on people with large noses.
#7- COZIA DESIGN Snorkel Mask
The COZIA DESIGN Snorkel Mask is an excellent option for those who want to take their snorkeling adventures underwater. This full-face mask lets you breathe as if on land, so it’s easy and comfortable to use. A dry top system prevents water from seeping in when submerged.
- Lightweight and comfortable to wear.
- Easy to adjust, it has an adjustable strap.
- Comes with a neoprene pouch for storage purposes.
- Maybe too bulky for some people to use comfortably.
- May fog up if there isn’t proper airflow inside the mask due to its plastic lenses.
#8- SwimStar Snorkel Mask
The SwimStar Snorkel Mask is a great option for those looking for a full-face mask that’s suitable for all snorkeling activities. It has an anti-leak technology that prevents water from seeping in, so you can enjoy every second of your underwater adventure.
- Very comfortable to wear due to its soft silicone material construction.
- Features an adjustable strap and nose clip, as well as a removable cover for the mouth area.
- It comes with a nice travel bag for safe storage and transport purposes.
- It can be difficult to take off because of its design.
- Not as versatile as other options since you can only use it for snorkeling activities.
#9- Dorlle Snorkel Diving Mask
The Dorlle Snorkel Diving Mask is a great option for people who are looking to get the best in both comfort and durability. It has a dual airflow system that prevents fogging in front of your mask, so you can see clearly underwater all day long.
- It comes with extra padding on the silicone skirt, making it comfortable for all skin types.
- Features a soft inner skirt to protect the edges from chafing when worn for extended periods of time.
- It comes with a travel bag for added convenience and safe storage purposes while not in use.
- Due to its rigid design, it may be difficult to adjust.
- It may not fit properly on some people.
#10- WSTOO Snorkel Mask
The WSTOO Snorkel Mask is a great option for those who are looking for a comfortable full-face mask that’s suitable for snorkeling. It has an adjustable head strap and anti-leak technology to prevent water from entering the mask when submerged.
- It comes with an attachable neoprene hood to protect your mouth area while underwater.
- Features clear lenses made of hi-tech polycarbonate material that are scratch resistant, fog resistant, and UV protected.
- Easy to adjust, thanks to its head strap design.
- It may be difficult to put on considering of its inflexible nose bridge design.
- Decreases airflow inside the due to its tight design
Conclusion – 10 Best Snorkel Mask 2022
The best snorkel mask for your next adventure is all about personal preference. You should consider many factors including comfort, ease of use, and features. Before purchasing a full-face snorkel mask, it’s also essential to consider the type of snorkeling activities you intend to engage in, as well as the type of design you prefer, as there are several mask types to choose from.
If you want a snorkel mask for all aspects of the activity, you should look for one with anti-leak technology and an adjustable strap. If comfort is important to you, look for one with extra padding on the silicone skirt or neoprene hood attachment. And lastly, If you’re someone who wants to see everything underwater, look for masks that have clear lenses with UV protection.
We hope that you make an informed purchase decision and enjoy your time underwater with the above guide.
How do I know if my snorkel mask is the right size for me?
Choosing a snorkeling mask involves many considerations. Make sure it fits your face comfortably and securely without pressing too hard on any portion of your face or head. The Greatever Dry Snorkel is our top pick for the reason that it has an adjustable front head strap for a comfortable fit no matter how big or tiny your head is.
What should I look for when choosing a snorkel mask?
You should consider your skin type and sensitivity first. Some masks feature extra cushioning on the silicone skirt, and others have a neoprene hood. You should also check the hue of the lenses for some may distort colors underwater. Checking your snorkel mask is fog-proof, UV-protected, and scratch-resistant because you don’t want to get a dud.
How do I know when to replace my snorkel mask?
Some signs indicate when it’s time to replace your old snorkeling mask. Check for cracks in the lenses, warped or bent straps, and fading colors in the skirt. It’s also important to inspect any small holes or micro-scratches, as they can become larger over time.
What is the difference between snorkeling masks and scuba diving masks?
Snorkeling masks are not suitable for deep dives, so it’s best to buy one that has a low depth rating, so you don’t accidentally expose your face to low levels of pressure. If you plan to dive, then it is highly recommended to use a scuba diving mask.
I love finding and reviewing the latest in outdoor gear and apparel. I’m a writer and adventure seeker who is obsessed with the outdoors. I love to hike, ski, mountain bike and spend time exploring our beautiful province. This blog will be packed with tips on how to make the most of your time outside whether you are out for a weekend or an extended family vacation. I’ll also share my adventures in hopes of getting you off the couch and into the wild!
Check my blog…it’s updated every day with new posts about the best of what’s out there in the world of outdoor gear.